A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

July 27, 2008

Dirt Digger Shirt

When you have three boys, you can't make something for one and not the other two. Here is Darien's dirt digger shirt:


Because Grayden is only 5 months old, I get to pick what I will make for him - no idea yet though.
I have many, many projects on the go that I can't wait to finish and post on here. Included is some redecorating I have been itching to get done for a couple of years now. Come fall I am going to tackle it one room at a time. Maybe even a dedicated space for my creating self!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harmony!

    I love this new site!

    It looks wonderful, and I love all of your creative ongoings!

    I hope life is going well, and you are enjoying your summer.

    Email me some time, and we can catch up!!

    best,

    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Viv - he will not take it off!

    I am so glad you found my new site Sylvia. Going a more creative route that is less deadline driven feels right.
    I'll send you an e-mail soon :)

    ReplyDelete