A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

August 02, 2008

A Little Basket

So many crafts that I love to do and so little time to do them in. In addition to finishing a sweater for my baby, I can't wait to sew every chance I get. Here is my latest sewing project. I used the free tutorial on the Pink Penguin site to make this cute little patchwork basket. It is my first attempt at a patchwork anything and has shown me that I can make that quilt I want to some day - with more practice and patience.

Remembering that I don't have to finish every project that I start while my boys are napping will help eliminate some of my errors. I just like to get things done - nothing wrong with that though.

This little something is going to hold some books and handmade bookmarks and then is on its way to my niece for her 9th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment