A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

June 20, 2013

Right Now Challenge - Week 1

As I was on a blog exploration, I discovered the One Happy Mama blog. Kristina is cheerful and upbeat so I stayed awhile and read through some posts. She is on the Creative Team for Project Life and as that is my  new favourite creative outlet she earned some more brownie points from me.

What really got me though was this post about her Right Now Challenge.

In Kristina's words, this is what the challenge is all about (or you can go here to read her first post about it):

  • During the week, jot down little tidbits about anything going on in your life. It could be your child’s (or children’s) favorite toy, food, song, saying, etc. It could be something funny someone said. It could be some personal goals that you set for yourself or accomplished. It could be places you went. Things you did. Just those little mundane facts about your week that make up your everyday life.
  • You can blog about them to hold yourself accountable, too! If you do, come back here to my posts and leave me a comment with a link to YOUR list! You don’t have to blog about them – so don’t feel obligated at all! Just jotting them down is enough, but if you’d like to share then please do!
  • I can even email you the above graphic if you’d like and you can link back to my blog here so that it can encourage others to jot down their life “right now!”
  • I plan on making some freebie cute little Project Life cards, too for this little challenge, so be on the lookout for those!
  • The first Right Now Challenge is going to take place next Friday, October 5th. So be sure to take some notes about your week and then check out my blog post next week!

  •  Without further ado, my first list:

    • Quiet - the birds, me and a cup of coffee (June 16)
    • Grayden informed me that his toys are all played out and the only thing for him to do is play on the computer (June 17)
    • Lots of laughs with Connor while playing games on his iPad.
    • Darien wrote a cheque to himself for $10,000. He is really upset with me that he can't cash it.
    • Incredibly frustrated (and a wee bit proud) at how head-strong Darien is. He knows what he wants and isn't easily swayed (June 18)
    • Grateful my husband regularly indulges my dark mint chocolate obsession (June 19)
    • Grayden believes that when his older brothers act out we should just "put them in the garbage" (June 20)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment