A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

March 09, 2014

Sunday Links No. 8

Well this was the week of getting to work from home A LOT and the week that when I did venture out for the 1 meeting I had, I got into a car accident (boo!). As I was in my company van and I wasn't hurt, the worst part about the situation was having to call my boss.

But even so, there was inspiration this week and here I am to share it with you. (And i just realized I changed the name of this series from Sunday Inspiration to Sunday Links a couple of Sunday's ago, it wasn't intentional at all, but I think I will leave it.)

Gabi's birthday was last weekend and we got together today for a long overdue coffee date. I made her this bracelet as a little gift. The pictures and step-by-step instructions are super-easy to follow and I can't wait to make another one.

With my oldest turning 12 this month, this list of 12 books to read before you're 12 is pretty much complete. We only watched Bridge to Terabithia and we won't be reading Ramona but the rest are done.

I think these carrots are a must have in my garden this year.

heirloom carrots
Photo from SmartSeeds Etsy Shop



And because gardening season is upon us, I want to make this penny ball too.

I want someone to capture me jumping and they have to be sure I look this cute.

And, Yes and Yes did a round-up of homemade junk food. Yes please.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. The veggies are really cool!

    jumping pictures are so much fun! I did a few in Tofino on the beach and it was funny to watch people watching me jumping :) But the pictures turned out quite well.

    Thank you for stopping by on Saturday, my friend!! I was really happy to see you. And we have to do it again soon.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe on our photo walk we can do some jumping photos.

      Delete