A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

May 04, 2014

Sunday Links No. 16 - Patchwork Kites, Glorifying Busy & Avocado Salad

It's a super rainy weekend in my neck of the woods. April held up it's end of the bargain and brought on the rain and May has delivered on the flowers, but can I get some sunshine too please?

Here are the links that caught my eye on the internet this week:

Let's go fly a kite! But I refuse to fly another kite unless it is this one.

I love potatoe salads and this recipe resembles my family recipe. I'm all for changing it up and adding in the avocado. But I use dill pickles in my salad and that isn't going to change.

Improve your body image by getting naked!

I am going to stop glorifying BUSY.

Don't be perfect, just be good.

So enamored with my friend Chris' new magazine Adore Chroma (you can get the first issue here). This is his second magazine, his first one is Adore Noire (dedicated to fine art Black & White photography).

Want some more? Keep reading here.

1 comment: