A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

June 22, 2014

Sunday Links No. 22 - Say YES, Pretzel Buns & Summer To-Do's


We celebrated the first day of summer by being outside as much as possible and doing very little of anything. The perfect combination. My favourite season is here and I intend to soak it all up.

This summer check-list will start me on my way.

I'm going to make some of these for the many picnics we have at the lake.

And while I'm at it, I might as well make a big pitcher of this to bring with us.

Want pickled carrots in a hurry? Try this recipe. (I tried them for the first time and love them).

Soft. Pretzel. Buns.

I absolutely adore these and will be making a bouquet of them for myself.

Don't forget to Say Yes!

I'm not looking for work right now but it is always a good idea to keep your resume up to date. These ones are eye-catching and fun while still remaining professional.

Browse the Sunday Links archives here.


2 comments:

  1. the bowl covers are so cute!!! I bet yours will be purple ;)

    Awesome links as usual, thank you so much for including me in the list as well!

    ReplyDelete