A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

July 06, 2014

Sunday Links No. 24 - Tourtiere, a Friendly Fox and Stains = Art


I'm on countdown to vacation time, can't believe it will be here in less than 2 weeks! I can't stop daydreaming about sitting on the dock at the lake. But for now, here are the Sunday Links:

Love this cute and friendly fox.

I love Tourtiere but I have never made my own. This recipe from my friend Julie looks perfect.

The perfect touch for a pair of folded up jeans in the summer.

Stains = art!

This method to declutter your home is a good way to ease into the process.

If you are looking for more links to browse, you can find some here.

2 comments:

  1. great links, Harmony. The fox is really cute and I like the summer jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might use the same fabric as my shorts to line a pair of jeans. What do you think?

      Delete