A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

July 06, 2014

Sunday Links No. 24 - Tourtiere, a Friendly Fox and Stains = Art

I'm on countdown to vacation time, can't believe it will be here in less than 2 weeks! I can't stop daydreaming about sitting on the dock at the lake. But for now, here are the Sunday Links:

Love this cute and friendly fox.

I love Tourtiere but I have never made my own. This recipe from my friend Julie looks perfect.

The perfect touch for a pair of folded up jeans in the summer.

Stains = art!

This method to declutter your home is a good way to ease into the process.

If you are looking for more links to browse, you can find some here.


  1. great links, Harmony. The fox is really cute and I like the summer jeans.

    1. I think I might use the same fabric as my shorts to line a pair of jeans. What do you think?