A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

June 21, 2015

Sunday Links No. 26 - Funny Tweets, Grandpa's Sweater & Popsicles


In honour of Father's Day, check out these tweets that sum up what it means to be a parent. My favourite, "Apparently I pack an apple in my 5 year old's lunch so it can get out of the house for a few hours."

With summer vacation looming, I am going to use these questions as journal prompts for the boys.

I never knew grandpa's sweater could be so cool. This has been added to my knitting to-do list.

Lava flow popsicles!

I want to dedicate a wall to pictures using this method.

3 comments:

  1. yes. Yes. YES!!
    Welcome back, my friend!

    I love all of these above, the tweets are hilarious!!
    The picture wall is amazing. I've been wanting to make one for Katrin's room for so long but we need to put a desk there first. I want to use the Ikea curtain rod.

    Thank you for the weekend inspiration! Totally worth the almost one year wait ;)! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your nudges friend, it is good to be back!

      Delete
    2. :) Anytime, my friend. Anytime!

      You can't even imagine how much it makes me happy to see you blogging. I need some inspiration as well.

      Delete